Hey Canadians, when's the last time you were outside in the sun?
Does this sound like you?
- Being in an area with high pollution
- Using sunscreen (should expose your skin to sun for 10-15 minutes before putting on sunscreen).
- Spending more time indoors.
- Living in a high latitude (Canada).
- Having darker skin. (The higher the levels of melanin, the less vitamin D the skin can absorb).
- Diet, it can be hard to get enough vitamin D through the food we eat.
Our Vitamin D3+K2 is like having sunshine in tiny little capsules, check out these benefits:
- Vitamin D3 is absorbed better than other forms.
- Vitamin K2 increases the absorption of vitamin D3 and most people are not getting enough in their diet.
- Supports bone health
- Supports immune system
- May prevent seasonal depression
- Recommended to anyone with autoimmune disease.
- People with psoriasis are more likely to have low levels of vitamin D.
- New research indicates people with sufficient vitamin D levels my have less severe outcomes if they get COVID-19.
Why it's the best
- Superior absorption with added vitamin K2.
- No unnecessary fillers, dyes or added preservatives.
- Vegetable based glue.
- Third-party Tested.
- We do microbiology test on impurities or chemicals every batch.
- Vegetable based ink with no BPA.
- Maritime/Canadian Brand.